Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I need help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member american_girl_forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I've already posted about wanting to get Sam's lawn party outfit, but was not sure of the fit because she is PM.

    But now it seems they are retiring the short story outfits and I also like her talent show dress.

    I don't know what to do, but I don't know if I can get both, due to the fact I want to get a new doll, some AGT outfits, and also some AGPNY exlusives. I don't know what to do! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    What do you guys think? I'd love to hear your opinons.

    One last thing: Does the talent show dress fit a PM Sam? Does the outfit come with stockings, or do you use the black ones that came with her meet outfit? The same with the shoes.

    Thanks in advance! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member celtickitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The talent show dress is a bit snug, but it fits my pm Sam. It comes with a ribbon, but nothing else. Its totally worth buying though.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Neither outfit looked nice on my PM Samantha, though I did at least get the talent show dress on the doll. I can't say the same for the Lawn Party dress. I couldn't even get Samantha's hands in the sleeves and I imagine she might have resembled a stuffed sausage if I had. If you are looking for a dressy outfit for Samantha, I liked her Spring Party dress much more than those two outfits and it fits my PM Samantha just fine. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •